Romit qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1990, and was made a Fellow of the ICAEW in 2000. Romit was a Partner at a Central London Practice for 11 years prior to joining KMP in April 2014.
Romit’s experience has been developed over 20 years as a registered auditor dealing with clients ranging in size from subsidiaries of multinational companies to small family owned firms and charities. With strong in-depth knowledge of IT, he is always looking for ways to assist his clients in cutting costs whilst taking advantage of the latest technology.
Areas of Expertise
- Audit Compliance ranging from Large Company entities to owner-managed SMEs
- Corporation Taxation On-Line Filing and iXBRL
- Due Diligence on growth prospects
- IT strategy to aid business management
- Assisting in buying or selling businesses
- Setting up internal control systems
- Management control reporting
Romit is a keen runner and in his spare time carries out significant fund raising for charities as a means to help drive him on to the finish line in races. He is also well known for constantly agreeing to take part in ridiculously difficult challenges. When not running he enjoys making his way to White Hart Lane to support Tottenham.