Setting up your own business is an exciting time. However, it can also be daunting if you are not aware of the legal, financial and fiscal issues involved in running your own business.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields; all you need is the support of an experienced team of professionals.
We pride ourselves on the personalised service that we can offer; we have acted for many of our client base since incorporation. Many of these start-ups have grown and prospered and we now provide a wide range of support services to these businesses as they have progressed.
We recognise that you have many questions when starting up your own business. Our highly-trained accountants can guide you every step of the way whether you are a newly incorporated company, partnership, LLP or are a self employed individual.
We can help you to…
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a comprehensive business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with a bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
With our extensive experience in working with new businesses we can assure you that our advice will be tailored to meet your specific business goals and objectives.